Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Review of Molly Part One (Angel #1) by Tracy Lorraine

I was asked by the author to honestly review the Angel series. Book one, Molly Part One, is currently free on Amazon. I have not and will not accept monetary compensation for reviews. These thoughts are honest and are my own. 


The only thing Molly has ever needed in life is to be wanted. She has made bad decision after bad decision when it comes to men but when the events of one fateful night changes her life forever will she find what she has always wanted with the one person she never expected?

Ryan thought his life was all planned out with his perfect girl but when tragedy strikes it changes his life forever. When he finds his relationship changing with the person who has helped him through his darkest days will he be able to move on and allow himself to be happy again? 

As the chemistry between them threatens to ignite them both it becomes clear that if they give into their desires that they could lose the closest people in their lives. 

Will their families accept what is between them? 

Is what has developed between them worth the risk?

My Review:
4.5 Stars 

I was intrigued after reading the description of the first book. Molly's life and my own seemed to have some items in common. After reading the first book I came to realize that Molly and I really aren't all that different. Something that both scared me and also brought clarity to actions I had taken in the past. 

While this story is a love story, it's also a heartbreaking journey for the two people involved. Especially when one of those people really doesn't know what love is. Having bounced from one source to the next, never grasping onto the elusive feeling of being wanted and loved. 

Be prepared for Ryan and Molly to capture your hearts. While their journey isn't easy, it's clear that these two need to find a way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment