Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Blitz: The One Who Got Away by Ava Claire

The One Who Got Away by Ava Claire 
(An Alpha Billionaire Romance) 
Publication date: January 27th 2016 
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance


It was supposed to be the best day. I was marrying the love of my life–and nothing would ever be the same.
And then he left me at the altar.
Five years later, I get a job offer I can’t refuse. The trouble is, the boss just so happens to be the one who got away…




Purchase:


AUTHOR BIO:
Ava Claire is a sucker for Alpha males and happily ever afters. When not putting pen to paper or glued to her Kindle, Ava likes road tripping, karaoke, vintage fashion, and searching for her own brooding billionaire.

Join my newsletter for release updates, special previews and giveaways exclusive to my subscribers: eepurl.com/xhR39

Author links: 

GIVEAWAY
Blitz-wide giveaway (INTL)
  • $50 Amazon Gift Card

No comments:

Post a Comment