Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Review of Endless by Amanda Gray


Jenny knows she’s different. After all, she sees the past lives of people she touches. But when Nikolai, the mysterious boy she painted, shows up claiming to be a love from a past life, Jenny is forced to accept that he has traveled through time to find her. Now, Jenny and Nikolai must fight against the Order, an ominous organization tasked with keeping people in the correct time. The Order is determined to send Nikolai back. And fighting them could tear Jenny and Nikolai apart -- this time for eternity.
JUVENILE FICTION / Fantasy / Love and Romance

My Review:
5 Stars

I must say I absolutely loved this book. I have a huge love for the Romanov history and once I learned that it plays a part in this book, I was even more in love. 

Jenny has always been an unusual girl. I mean who wouldn't be when with only your touch you are able to see people's pasts. She lost her mother at a young are, but still knows far less about her from the people she loves, than she really should. 

Jenny is also plagued by dreams. On one night in particular the dream is so real that she wakes to her paintings being altered. Now on every piece there is a mysterious man. A man she cannot remember painting, but a man that she knows. The man from her dream. 

Not only does he appear on her paintings, but he appears in person at her art show. Suddenly she is thrown into a reality she didn't know existed, feels like she can breathe for the first time in years, and is standing in front of the person who completes her soul. 

A wonderful love story that has suspense and mystery surrounding the every truth. In my mind a definite must read by Amanda Gray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment